COVID-19 UPDATE IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!!!
We will be suspending non-urgent care. Dr Joshi will be seeing patients as needed. Please call or text 914-483-0998 if you have questions.
If you need to re-order contacts or refill medicine please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your glasses are ready for pick up, we ask that you call us, text or email to schedule an appointment. This will allow us to minimize the number of patients in our office at any one time. If you have contact lenses to pick up, we ask that you call us or email or text to schedule a pickup.
Dr. Joshi will be able to offer services by appointment to patients whose eye care needs are time-sensitive, including:
• people with broken glasses and no backup alternative
• people who have red eyes, eye pain, eye irritation, or similar new symptoms without other illness
• people experiencing new floaters, flashes of light, or sudden changes in vision
• people who have diabetes and require eye care
• people who have glaucoma or other eye conditions requiring regular monitoring
• people who have any concerns about their eyes or vision outside of regular and routine care.
For urgent visits: PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM. PLEASE CALL US AT 914-483-0998
If you have symptoms of fever, sore throat, body aches, have traveled out of the country in the last 30 days, or have been exposed to someone who is displaying these symptoms, please reschedule your appointment.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this difficult time as we all work together to keep our community healthy and safe. On behalf of our entire team,